1. Water testing?
Water testing is a form of controlling the quality of ingredients in the water to ensure the health of consumers as well as to meet the operational requirements of business and production facilities. Water testing must comply with current regulations and regulations of the state.
2. Why water testing?
According to statistics, every year there are more than 842,000 deaths due to the use and exposure to dirty, unsafe water, containing toxic substances affecting health. In particular, in Vietnam, the source of tap water supplied by the city water supply facilities is also polluted depending on the extent and area such as arsenic-contaminated water, alum iron, manganese, calcium, ammonium, lead ... Therefore, Water testing to have an accurate assessment of the source of water being used, thereby giving a timely solution for handling and overcoming.
In addition, for periodic water testing and business establishments to prove that the water source is being used safely and hygienically, it is an important requirement to implement according to state regulations in order to raise prestige, enterprise.
3. Water testing criteria
- Testing the quality of drinking water in plumbing
- Control the cooling water condition
- Microbiological analysis
- Water content analysis for oil and gas industry
- Seawater analysis
- Water activity analysis
- Water test
- Testing distilled water
- Testing drinking water
- Analysis of water quality certification in compliance with BAP and QCVN standards
4. Standards for water assessment and testing
- QCVN 02: 2009 / BYT applies to use water.
- QCVN 01: 2009 / BYT applies to drinking water.
- QCVN 6-1: 2010 / BYT applies to countries used in trading in production lines of pure water, bottled water.
- QCVN 6-2: 2010 / BYT applies to non-alcoholic drinks, including vegetable juice, vegetable nectar and alcohol-free prepared drinks.
In addition, water testing depends on the users' wishes, depending on the characteristics of the water in each region there are many differences to conduct water testing according to the detailed parameters based on 109 points. standards of drinking and living water with basic criteria such as testing arsenic, calcium, ammonium, manganese, iron ...
5. Water testing at Eurofins Sac Ky Hai Dang
Eurofins Sac Ky Hai Dang has been able to food and feed testing for over 10 years, in which water testing is one of many services that receives absolute satisfaction from customers.
Eurofins Sac Ky Hai Dang has a local advantage with a team of experienced professionals, Eurofins' laboratory system operating in 47 countries and has been present in 3 key areas of Vietnam : Hanoi, TP. Ho Chi Minh and Can Tho aim to provide quick and accurate results, helping to save costs to customers. Achievements are many certificates that recognize the published reputation every year and the trust and choice of customers.
Food and feed testing servecies:
- Nutrient composition analysis
- Pesticide residue composition analysis
- Mycotoxins composition analysis
- Contaminant testing
- Microbiology testing
- Vet drug and antibiotic testing
- Mycotoxins testing
- Vitamins testing
- Milk and dairy product testing
- Food packaging testing
- Functional foods testing