Food & Feed Testing
1. What is food and feed testing?
Food and feed testing is a method of food quality control. Food testing must comply with the food safety law issued under No. 51/2001/QH10.
2. Why food testing?
-Food testing takes an extremely important role that is compulsory in production process.
- Raw material testing to ensure quality criteria reached
- Testing finished products and semi- finished products in order to affirm the optimum method and food safety reached.
- Besides that testing results can demonstrate the outstanding characteristics of the product.
Before conducting the announced food ingredients or import food to other countries, food production company are required to conduct periodic food testing.
3. Which test?
- Microbiology testing
- Test: Pathogen bacteria
- Test: heavy metal, toxic chemicals, pesticide residues
- Test: physiochemical
- Test: packaging
4. Food and Feed Testing at Eurofins Sac Ky Hai Dang
Eurofins Sac Ky Hai Dang is a leader in food and feed testing. With a team of experienced professional in the industry, along with modern equipment, we offer a quickly, accurate and efficiently testing service.
- Nutritional analyses
- Pesticides testing
- Organic contaminants
- Heavy metals
- Veterinary drug residues